Friday, June 12, 2009

New Lilli Pics

Today Lilli is 4 weeks old! Already! And I haven't even finished her birth story yet...time to get my act together, huh? Anyway- I thought I'd share a few pictures. I got an awesome new camera for Mother's Day and for giving birth (yes my husband is amazing...he gives great gifts for giving birth!). Anyway- love the camera and I've been having a ball playing around with it. Now we just need to invest in a good software to edit a little more. Right now I'm just using what came on the MacBook. They turned out pretty good to me, I guess when you have such a cute little model you can't go wrong!

Sweet baby girl!! I think I'm in love!

3 comments:

Rachael. said...

Oh my goodness she is absolutely beautiful! Congratulations!

latex mattress said...

Thanks for sharing such a wonderful pics.. love your blog and bookmark so please update and add some more pics...Thanks again.

latex mattress said...

Thanks for sharing such a wonderful pics.. love your blog and bookmark so please update and add some more pics...Thanks again.