Monday, July 23, 2007

VBS is NOT good for the BLOG

Just for the record, VBS is not good for the BLOG. I've been burning the candle at both ends in an amazing way the past couple of weeks. Sorry for the lack of posting. I have a friend that jokes with me that they'll need to take a vacation day to read all of my posts because I usually post all the time. Well, now's the time to catch up if you are behind. This will probably be it for a while.

Not only is this week VBS/Cheering for Jesus/Sports Clinics, we also have Water Day Sunday. Not to mention that Scott, my brother, is coming home for a one week leave from his training prior to heading out to Iraq. The next 10 days will probably be a blur. But it's going to be good! Nothing fuels me more than ministering to a bunch of kids! And I'm very excited about seeing Scott and spending as much time with him as he can stand.

Nothing new on the adoption front. All of our paperwork has been sent, now we just wait for it to be processed. We're still looking at about a 12 month wait, but we're of course praying for things to proceed more quickly than that.

There's also the fact that my baby girl will be starting school in a few short weeks. I'm not happy about this, but it's the way that it is. I know that it will be good for her, she's so ready to learn more. But I plan on spending some major time with her in the next few weeks. This will be the last few days we'll have like this. Things will be different after she starts school. She'll be more independent and she'll be a big girl. I just don't like change...

Anyway, see you guys in a week or so, unless something majorly post-worthy happens.

Face for Grace,
Holly



1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oi, achei teu blog pelo google tá bem interessante gostei desse post. Quando der dá uma passada pelo meu blog, é sobre camisetas personalizadas, mostra passo a passo como criar uma camiseta personalizada bem maneira. Se você quiser linkar meu blog no seu eu ficaria agradecido, até mais e sucesso.(If you speak English can see the version in English of the Camiseta Personalizada.If he will be possible add my blog in your blogroll I thankful, bye friend).