Tuesday, May 22, 2007

It is what it is

Well, today was our appointment in New Orleans for our fingerprinting. For those of you who read last time about the visit that I had, let me say that today was a totally different experience! We were treated so well ...and we were only there 40 minutes! It was unbelievably quick!

This morning as I was doing my devotional, God showed me the following two verses:

Psalm 85:1- You showed favor to your land, O LORD; you restored the fortunes of Jacob.
Psalm 86:10- For you are great and do marvelous deeds; you alone are God.


As we've been praying for favor today and for these reports to come back in record time, these verses were brought to my attention at the exact time that I needed them. It confirmed that God is in control, He shows favor, He still does great and marvelous deed...and He alone is God! How can you argue with that?

What an awesome God we serve!

Father God, thank you so much for revealing these verses to me today. To give me something extra to stand on. The thing is this...I don't deserve anything else. You've already proven yourself to me time and time again that this is your will for us. You've shown us that you are in control. Yet, you still give me peace when I need it...again. Thank you Jesus for loving me enough to be concerned with my emotional well being. I have no doubts that your favor rests upon our lives. We are praying to be able to receive this report expediently so that we will be able to log in our Dossier within a few weeks. However, we will accept Your will and whatever time frame you feel is necessary. Thank you God for giving us a good experience today! We felt your hand upon us!

Face for Grace,
Holly

0 comments: