Thursday, April 26, 2007

Oh Ye of Little Faith

So I sent the email about the fast to a couple of close friends, just so they could be in prayer with us. Only to find out later that some of them actually fasted with us. My dear friend Doniell told me that everytime she got hungry she just said a prayer for Gracie to get here sooner. OH MY GOODNESS! It just blessed my socks off! I really didn't expect that.

So, with that said...

I am reminded of the verse that says 1 can put 1,000 to flight and 10 can put 10,000 to flight. So, I think we got it covered folks. I am so excited that people love our little Gracie so much. It really ministered to me.

God, I pray that you will move on behalf of all of the orphans awaiting families. And all of the families awaiting their children. God, I pray that the governments of El Salvador, China, Guatemala, Phillipines, etc. will begin to speed up their process to get these children into permanent homes. With their forever families! God we thank you that it's done! And Lord Jesus, it is my prayer that you bless with abundance all of those who are praying for us and with us and also for those who joined us during this time of fasting. Bless them Father.

A Face for Grace,
Holly

2 comments:

Gered Lambert said...

Hey Holly & Jason!

We met a couple here at Dave Ramsey's that want to get connected with you guys. Her name is Susan Hicks, she coordinates all the logistics for the Certified Counselor Training attendees. She and her husband are using AWAA to adopt from El Salvador. The are just filling out the application and they have many questions for you guys. They are an awesome couple and I know you guys can help them tremendously!

Would you mind dropping her an email?
susan.hicks@daveramsey.com

Thanks girl! You guys are the best!

Gered & Brandi from Tennessee

Gered Lambert said...

Hey,

It's suzan.hicks@daveramsey.com

'z' not and 's'.

G&B